WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING IN BATON ROUGE
The beauty of worn or damaged hardwood floors can be reimagined with proper refinishing. Your floor will be transformed to look exactly, if not better, than the day it was initially installed. Refinishing floors involves sanding the floors to remove the current finish and irregularities to give the technicians a clean-slate with which to work. Once the floor is down the bare wood, the transformation really begins to take place. Customers have a choice of sheen, finish, stains and more to get the floors they’ve always wanted. You’ll be amazed what our team of experienced craftsmen can do!
HARDWOOD REFINISHING // WHAT TO EXPECT
The major advantage to using real hardwood flooring is the ability to bring it back to life with a simple refinish. Even after years of abuse, your floors will look brand new in just a few days!
What to expect from your refinishing project:
- Expect our team to be in your home for 2-3 days depending on the size of your project
- We will remove all minor scratches and most major ones
- We will fill all visible cracks
- Expect an even sheen of your choosing
- Dirt, germs and grime will be 100% removed
- Pet stains may be removed (cannot always guarantee 100% removal)
- Your new floor will be maintenance free for 5-8 years, until a maintenance coat is required (depends on your use)
In bezug auf das duale studium hat sich herausgestellt, dass dieses ein erklärungsbedürftiges produkt ist, facharbeit schreiben lassen das den beteiligten oft nur durch die persönliche ansprache näher gebracht werden kann.